So now to write the doctrines I want to live by.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Escape
As most of you know I have started my psychotherapy course and I am taking hammering emotionally and mentally, believe me no stone goes unturned in there...lol. Last night I wrote down the doctrines that I have been living by and realized that they are the total opposite of what I want to live by. So changes are being made. My dream last night confirmed it, I was demolishing my house (not the one I'm in now) It was so trashed inside and no-one in the construction team could help me out. They were walking through with no idea how to help or free me. I just wanted to escape. I found the weak wall and drove through it then took a sledge hammer to it. I felt so calm and it felt so right. Freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely to hear from you!
Very insightful confirmation dream about where you're at and where you're heading. Yay to you :-)
Post a Comment